19.7.14

Sealing The Deal.

I last posted about my upcoming life changing moment where I would be taking out my endowments. I am beyond excited to report that not only will I be doing that, but my husband will be joining me and we will be getting sealed for time and all eternity!

Life is the craziest and I will never complain about that, we have had struggles in out marriage just like everyone else. But I know now more than EVER that I love Charles with all that I am and I never want to be without him. He is my soul mate (sorry if you dont believe in those) and my biggest fan. He makes me my best that I can be and I can only hope that I do half of that for him.

So Charles is going to be getting his patriarchal blessing in the next few weeks. We have 3 more weeks of temple prep. He will be getting the rest of the priesthood and then we will be sealed in the next few months :)

God is good.
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment