1.6.14

Im Going There Some Day


So it is no secret to anyone who knows me or has seen this blog, I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and no, I did not get married in the temple.
I always knew though that I would be getting there one day. Its definitely is a lofty goal to achieve but luckily for me I have an amazing husband and family that have supported me so much through this long process.

Today I received my temporary temple recommend! I get to do baptisms, which I haven't done since I was 14. Next week I will be starting to take temple prep classes and when I finish there (about 3 months) I will be taking my endowments out :) Words cannot express how thankful I am to my savior and Father in Heaven. I know my life is about to change forever in the greatest way possible. Thank you to everyone who has supported me over the last year.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! When you set goals like that it's the most rewarding to be able to achieve them, if you need others to be with you on this special day let us know.

    ReplyDelete