23.9.13

You Are Always On My Mind

I realized after looking over my last few posts, that i repeated everything... sorry world.

so lets talk about something new.

here are a few things about my marriage that i dont think are that abnormal in marriages.

1. we dont get to spend much time together because we have to pay the bills.

2. we dont always get to pay the bills..

3. we are madly in love anyways.

4. grocery shopping makes me want to scream because i have no clue how im suppose to do it and make it budget friendly and not end up throwing half of it away.

5. by the time i get home from school i have no motivation to work out.

6. thus i have gained a substantial amount of depressing weight.

7. money is not our friend most days.

8. i want to decorate my house but their is that money thing again.

9. my husband is my world and i wouldnt change it for anything.

let me know of your marital moments, financial advice, and anything lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment