18.4.14

HI WORLD!!

you guys!
my computer is finally fixed!
i have missed writing so much and it will be an adjustment to write again so bare with me on the struggle that is about to happen.

here are some things that have happened in the last several months.

^I GRADUATED!! oh man what a relief it was, so much hard work, time, studying and fun payed off and i love getting to look back on all i accomplished. I am not working anywhere right now, just my own little spa in my parents house in PG. I have some amazing clients and look forward to growing my business. 

^I work right now for Alpine School District. its nothing glamorous but its just a morning job that gives us some extra money and lets me have the rest of my day to work on clients.

^WE HAD OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY! can you believe we made it? it went by so fast and i cant wait to have many more.

^We also went on our first real vacation. You know, not with our family or friends. Just the two of us. It was a great time we went to Vegas and did absolutely nothing haha it was so fun, we still are pretty money tight so we just went to a movie and the mall and normal stuff.

^Lastly Charles has started another new job that is hopefully something that will help him out to get a oil hauling job which is what the end goal is. Hes making a lot more money and we are getting to do more things together like date nights and hobbies, we love it.

well here is to a new beginning and hopefully more consistency!

No comments:

Post a Comment