17.8.13

Some News

This blog is something that I wanted to have fun with and document our lives. Kind of like a journal of some kind. I didn't realize how busy we would be in this first year.

But I will continue to try.

I'm excited to report that the Olsens have moved! We were living in Provo and if you know me or my husband, we are not city people. It was not for us that's for sure.

We are in Spanish Fork now and I absolutely LOVE it. We are in another basement apartment it's twice the size and we now have ceilings that I can't touch. My drive is quite a bit longer now but I guess that's ok.

Some other Bing changes:

In two weeks I will be transferring to a new esthetics school I'm super excited about it! I may have wrote this already but, charles got a new job and he is much happier an  I am so proud of him. Lastly, I have been working as a distributed for Doterra. It's a product that I use in my life everyday and I stand behind its a great opportunity.

well here is to a great future and hopefully more writing.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment