26.1.15

Beached Whale

                   So This is Love from Cinderella inspired lyric by mylittlemidge, $40.00

I am just as bad at blogging as i am at writing in my journal. You would think with all the time i have had on my hands that i could do this every day if i wanted. Well lets get real, i spent the first 23 weeks of pregnancy with my head in the toilet and the rest until now, doing as little as possible.

i will not lie, i will not sugar coat. Pregnancy is hell, with a few sun rays here and there. Dont get me wrong when you get to see them on the ultrasound for the first time (and it doesnt look like you are going to have a gerbil for a child) or those first real kicks. Its AMAZING!

Let me try and catch everyone up without taking up hours of your time.

We are having a little girl! we were so stinking surprised, everyone was convinced that she was a boy. But we are not disappointed at all, in fact we are probably more excited!

I am currently 32 weeks and it has been the fastest, slow moving, time of my life. i have a very strong feeling that she is going to come early. i wont complain at all, as long as everyone is healthy.

I havent bought a single thing for this little on and i am starting to get a little stressed out.. my baby shower is in 2 weeks and after that i am aloud to buy whatever i want.

its daily that i get the feelings of inadequacy and then overwhelming excitement. Me and Charles send pictures to each other all the time of what we think she will look like, i think that is the most exciting part of it right now! i saw a quote on pinterest that said it perfectly. Having a baby is like picking someone up from the airport that you have no idea who they are, or what time their flight arrives.

well what else? I have never had cravings until the last week or so i have ate my body weight in ice. also while cleaning the tub the other day i had to mentally talk myself out of eating the entire container of comet. Im so tired of peeing and not sleeping well. Im over people telling me how tiny i am because i feel like im a obese whale.

But really i am so blessed to have the lord send this baby to us. im so grateful to be her mother and i cannot wait until the day that i finally get to see her perfect face. im scared out of my mind because i am now realizing that i dont know what the hell im doing, but it will all work out.

i will try to write more, but lets be honest, the next time you hear from me she will be going to prom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment