16.5.13

Call Me Green Monster

so lately (the last 6 months) i have noticed that my pants are too tight and my thighs rub holes in my pants.
its time to do something about it.

when i feel like being more healthy this recipe never lets me down.
i tried so many green monsters and i never could find one i liked until this one.
it tastes like a dessert i promise!

so first, add a handful of spinach
dont be scared!

next add a small spoon of peanut butter (i like he jif natural because its still a little sweet)


then about 3 spoons of honey greek yogurt 


about 5 slices of frozen banana


then add vanilla almond milk... i just guestimate. enough to make it go round.


blend till silky and mouthwatering.


from what i hear its best for you to "drink your dinner" and this is definitely not a bad way to do it.
let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment